USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

2017 Rally registration

But you know how my luck runs... and what happened last year when I only had to go as far as Hotchkiss CO. Never made it. Broke the bike at Kellogg, ID, not all that far from home and had to call for a rescue by my son and grandson. A few years ago I broke down in Nelson BC, rented a U-Haul truck and the 10 minutes it took the guy with the roll back to get my outfit into the U-Haul was $150. Not sure I could afford the return trip from the rally this year. And that's not to say I'm stayin' home though... Two trips to Toad Rock, the latter of those being for the Bigfoot Sidecar Club Rendezvous in July. And hopefully, no rescue required. Hell, I can't even make the 100 mile trip from here to Connell, WA for the UMCI spring banquet without calling a buddy to get my trailer and come haul my butt home. Happened a couple weeks ago.

Tom Wells aka Reardan Tom
sparechangeter

What Al said.

Maybe you can explain why you think you - and your friends - should be able to attend something for free that others have paid for.

My 2c

Duncan

It seems that we have some confusion as to what constitutes registering for the Corning Rally. If you fill out the forms on line and don't pay YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED. A word to the wise. If you haven't paid - please do so. Oh yes! Kids 12 and under are free.