Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

2017 National Rally

Page 1 of 5Next

Is there any information out yet on the 2017 National Rally. Thanks, I like to plan ahead. Ural Driver.

Pretty sure they plan on announcing it at the 2016 rally as usual.

I have been known to be wrong before though.

From the rotation schedule I know the Northeast region has 2017s rally. Some have talked about having it in New York state but nothing definite yet.

Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

Doug, hope to have the dates and location nailed down by this years rally so people can plan ahead for next year. The Finger Lakes region of New York will provide lots of attractions to visit and back roads to ride but still working on getting the best deals possible in order to keep the costs reasonable.

Here it is folks!! (Drum Roll) the 2017 National USCA Rally will be held near Corning, NY. The dates are July 28,29 and 30. The rally will be held at the Ferenbaugh Campground. See http://www.ferenbaugh.com
Begin making your plans now!

YAY , thanks for the update guys. I have it on my calendar......

Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

I just signed up for cabin #2

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

I just signed up for cabin 3. Corning in 17 woo hoo.

Aww man, I would love to go but over 1,000 miles one way at a top speed of 55 MPH would be.....intense

I just signed up for cabin 1.

Aren't Nationals usually the last week in June? Or does the time and location change yearly? Closest national to me in a while but I've made plans with friends for a different rally. 🙁

The national rally moves each year and the date is dependent on the availability of the location. 'Hope you can make it.

Looking forward to making this one. LOL

Hopefully get to see you at one again Claude.

This event got me fired up for camping again. We hadn't been camping for 6 years so we got the RV checked out and went for a Halloween weekend near our house. We are planning to come in early and make a week vacation out of it.

Attached files

Has anyone communicated with the proprietors at the Frerenbaugh Campground? I tried to reserve a cabin back in Feb. and again in October and have not gotten a response

I called back in August and got cabin #2. I'm pretty sure all 4 cabins are gone by now. The campground is open seasonally I imagine it's all closed up by now. You might have to try back in the spring

Anybody have any information on motels near the rally site? Lots of choices in Corning - any deals for Rally-goers?

Thanks

Duncan

2011 R1200GS + EML CT2001

Stay tuned Duncan. Larry Pocobello emailed today to say he is working on it and other pertinent details of the rally. He has made contact with several local motels and is working on special arrangements. More info is coming.

Page 1 of 5Next