USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

2016 USCA Rigs In The Rockies Rally

Just a note to let everyone know I am still alive and we are just finalizing a few details for next years rally. Everything is on track and looking good and we are thinking of opening up registration around the beginning of February. Need to clean up a couple of details before we get a price set but I am sure everyone will be pleased with the final price.

I guess you can not please everyone but most everyone should be happy.

Just booked my room. Planning on riding the Dyna and packing light. Or much lighter than when I tow the trailer with the FLH at any rate... See ya all in July.

I booked two rooms last night at the North Fork. The Short Brothers and wives are planning to be there. We are looking forward to 3+ days in July renewing old friendships.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully providing all with a good time.

Dana,

Looks like a great venue. Just called Mountain Valley Meadows RV Park and made arrangements for and rv site.

Ernie and Sandy
2004 Patrol

Sounds great Ernie, be nice to see you guys again and should be a good time.

A bump for the National Sidecar rally ....

Reservations made @ Hotchkiss Inn and looking forward to meeting fellow sidecarist in July.

If we are interested in camping in the 'tent area', do we need to make any reservation? If so, how and where do we do this? If this has already been asked and answered, I'm sorry.

All camping at the fairgrounds is included in the rally fee and there are no reservations needed. This includes dry RV camping and tent camping.

Showers and such at the fairgrounds are also included.

FWIW, the Mountain Valley Meadows RV park does have a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CORVPARK/
I have to re-up my membership and get registered!