USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

2016 USCA Rigs In The Rockies Rally

PreviousPage 16 of 19Next

Rte 92 is one of Colorado's great roads. US 50 in the canyon is nice too, though generally heavily trafficked in summer.

Thanks Bob

Duncan

2011 R1200GS + EML CT2001

Less than a week, see everyone there.

We will be leaving tomorrow to go to the rally, 1st one. Will be taking US 30 to Stering,co, then 6 to Brush. South to LaJunta. Staying over nite then on to Durango. Going to take old train from Durango to Silverton. We will be at the rally on Thursday.

Hanging around waiting...................

Avanell and I are in Gunnison. Will be there Wed. Hoping to see a lot of old friends as well as a lot of new folks.
J.R.
Sec.
Tex. rep

dholaday,

You may want to consider taking Hwy133 to Hwy82 to Glenwood Springs then I70 for only forty miles, seventeen of which is through Glenwood Canyon and about as scenic as an interstate can get. Then take Hwy 131 at Wolcott to Hwy 134 to Hwy 40 up to Hwy 14 through Walden on Hwy 125 to Hwy 127 to Laramie Wy. where you can pick up I80. Glenwood Springs would be the largest city you would have to go through on this route. All the roads from Wolcott on are very scenic and much more fun that anything on the front range. It would be much cooler also.

And it starts, Drone and Kirby made it in this afternoon.

DirtyDR - 7/5/2016 11:05 PM

... and Kirby made it in this afternoon....

Hi Kirby  Sorry I'm not there to scratch your ears in person.

Looking fwd to more pics and stories.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Getting there...

Attached files

PreviousPage 16 of 19Next