Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

2016 USCA Rigs In The Rockies Rally

PreviousPage 10 of 10

Not to take away from any of the other beautiful rigs there, but Muzzleflash's Indian/Hannigan rig sure turns a lot of heads.

Spat, like my down-n-dirty rig the Grey Phantom, I just sort of quietly slip in and out. Thanks for all the great work you did with Dana in hosting the rally.

I tried to e-mail to the coloradorigs@outlook.com address but it comes back as being undeliverable. So away I just wanted to ask when do you think you'll be able to mail me the t-shirts.

bishinik85641@hotmail.com
PO Box 464
Vail AZ 85641

Thanks for taking us along for the ride CCJon ... and showing those of us that could not attend what we missed. And, yes, the Indian/Hannigan rig turned my head.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Great Video! Absolutely love Colorado!
Thanks for sharing CC!

Wow great video. Looks like it was a great Rally

USCA # 8913

coloradorigs email is gone, started getting too much spam so I killed it. It was only a temporary for the rally any way.

T shirts that were preordered and paid for are in the mail and the second printing for those who ordered and paid at the rally will be forthcoming when they get them printed up.

Thanks, I paid for them when I registered back in Jan 2016 sent you a check for $59.00. I had a Stroke in June and canceled my trip. In our e-mail exchanges I told you may keep the registration fees just mail me the t-shirts. So they should have been done in the first printing, waiting.

I got it a little lazy and did not start cleanup stuff from the rally for a couple of weeks, needed a break from rally stuff, but your shirt is in the mail.

Same goes for all of the others.

PreviousPage 10 of 10