Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

2015 Monumental USCA Rally

PreviousPage 8 of 14Next

Went to the website to register that was fine but had issues with pay pal wouldn't let me log onto my account then tried tojust sign up with a credit card wouldn't take that either so I printed the form and all I can say is the check is in the mail for the wife and me. See you all in South Dakota!!

Well, it's now a given. Petey and I will not be at the national this year. I'm thinkin' all those in attendance will be having such a fun time, our absence won't be noticed. And then I'll see all the photos and read the articles in the Sidecarist and say, "Damn!! Wish we'd have been there." And the days will keep piling up, there will be other rallies.

Hey Folks!! I'm getting lonely again. I got so desperate I had to register myself. If you are planning to come why not register now and not have to think about it anymore. Sorry! I'm whining again.

Reardan Tom - 3/24/2015 9:39 AM

Well, it's now a given. Petey and I will not be at the national this year. I'm thinkin' all those in attendance will be having such a fun time, our absence won't be noticed. And then I'll see all the photos and read the articles in the Sidecarist and say, "Damn!! Wish we'd have been there." And the days will keep piling up, there will be other rallies.

I'm going to miss Petey.

Enriched your life treat every day as if it were the last, stop and smell the roses.

Everyone not in attendance will be missed. See ya next time.

Marty

Thanks Marty. Hopefully our paths will cross down the road!

Will, the Elkview Campground reservations opened today and my reservation has been made. You should be receiving a rally reservation in the next couple days from a friend living near Buffalo who recently joined the USCA.

Larry

Glad you're going to make the rally. Are you going to stretch and join us on the Raid?

unfortunately not going to be able to make the raid but figuring to extend our time around the rally date. So much to see in the area that using the campground made a lot of sense. Hope to do the same in the Yellowstone area another time.

Yes !!! Reservations are open at the Elkview Camp Ground. Reservations are made without a deposit. They are made mostly for Kathy and Steve's encouragement and a little estimate of what they might expect in the way of food service.. There is plenty of room. We have about 50 full service RV sites and plenty of tenting space. Do you want Shade in the morning or afternoon? RV sites are $25 a night and tents are $8 per person per night. Harold in Rapid City

we will be filling out our registration and sending it in this weekend for the Rally
also going to call and make reservations at Elkview

we also have to make reservations for campsite in Buffalo and Perry Campground just outside Red Lodge for the Raid

USCA # 8913

Hi Folks:
Just so you know - the Elkview is not set up for online registration. If you try, and I tried, you will find you are registering for the BIG Rally in August.
Kathy is taking phone (1-877-478-5162 or 605-478-5162) or email (elkview@rapidnet.com) reservations. Tell Kathy what you camping needs are. They will take your money when you arrive.

I just sent them an email this afternoon and got a reply tonight. So looks like all is good to go in June. Hope to meet a lot of new people and learn a lot about sidecars. Next week I get to go on vacation to Seattle to visit our son. I will be making a side day trip to DMC sidecars South of Seattle . Can't wait should be a fun trip and a good day talking to Jay.

Hey Folks:
We now have over 75 pre-registrations. Keep those cards and letters coming. Thanks to those of you have registered.

Hey Will: That is great. Maybe we can out number the Hoot-nanny!

The rally pre-registration count is now 88. We are now represented in all 4 corners of the country. Border to Border and beyond (Canada) and Coast to Coast.

Last month, I tried to get a room at near by motels - none were available.. Today I was going to reserve a camping spot but checked motels again -- found room at Ramada Summerset. Except fot the ground being way below my feet, I love camping...... 🙂

Hi Art:
I'm glad you were successful. We have heard good things about that Ramada. Sorry you were skunked on the closer places. We are looking forward to meeting you in June.

Hey Will

Just registered my son and DIL but they will be 4 wheeling

96flgeez - 3/13/2015 12:13 AM

We are waiting to hear if our 2011 Black Hills Rally friends will join us and the delivery of our our Sidecar. By the End of the Month. Would be happy to help out. O'DWP

Our 2011 Sturgis friends will not be able to attend, but we are coming.

ETA on 24 JUN at Elkview. Dragging out this time. Murphy and I just have over 100 miles on the Rig now.

Printed our forms. Check and forums in the Mail by the OEW.

Attached files

Hi David:
Murphy me "Mr. Cool" with those sunglasses. I got your check today. Thanks.

FYI for everyone on this forum thread. We have an unofficial count of 100 people preregistered as of today. I say unofficial because there are 3 people for which I haven't gotten money but they have emailed a preregistration form. We are going to have a great rally. See you all in June!!!

PreviousPage 8 of 14Next