Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

2015 Monumental USCA Rally

PreviousPage 7 of 14Next

Thanks Dave. I will be watching the mail. We are planning what we feel will be "A rally to remember". It looks like we will have good help those days leading up to the rally.

Hi All:
There is one blank missing on the .pdf registration form - the email address slot. Since I like to send an email when I get a registration form in the snail mail I would really, really appreciate an email address.
That being said - this is the only way for me to say - Thanks Steve Hanson from Sparta, WI. We are looking forward to meeting you at the rally.

Hi All Again:
Hey - is anyone out there. I have had as many as 7 pre-registrations in one day and nothing the last 2 days - no snail mail - not email. Pre-registration is going well but the action has dropped off this week.

Thanks for those of you who have already pre-registered.

We are waiting to hear if our 2011 Black Hills Rally friends will join us and the delivery of our our Sidecar. By the End of the Month. Would be happy to help out. O'DWP

Attached files

Thanks Dave:
At least I know someone is paying attention. It has been a lonely week. No pre-registrations all week.
The picture you attached looks like the Needles area - just one of the many site to see in the Black Hills. Say - was that guy on the right if the picture stuck in that position.

I think he got his bike caught in his zipper!!!

Will: No need for you to feel unwanted now - I got around to registering. Would put up a big grin but can't get the emoticons to cooperate.

Looking forward to the Rally.

Thanks for all your hard work

2011 R1200GS + EML CT2001

I figured I would get some action if I whined. Thanks

Just realized this morning as I got ready to register I can't be in two places at once. Already committed to be in Canada when the National is happening at Sturgis. It should have sunk in long before now but it didn't...

You could take the LONG shortcut home and visit the Black Hills anyway. We will miss having you here.

Tom, Skip the Great White North, they're Canadians, they won't mind ;^)

Tom, That is the way we did it three years ago when the rally was in Couer d'Alene. We went by way of Saskatoon, Jasper, Lake Louise, and Glacier NP. We then took the shorter short cut home by way of Spokane, WA, Lewiston, ID, Bozeman, MT, Casper, WY, and Sioux City, IA. :^)

Might have to give it some further consideration... Would have to do the national first then make a bee line north and west. Take the long way home... Just might work!!

Hi Everyone:
I have a BIG announcement. We have more than 50 pre-registrations for the Monumental Rally in June. Thanks to all of you have already registered.
Keep those cards and letters coming folks. This is exciting!!!

A BIG announcement indeed!!! Good job!

Hey, BiscuitsNGravy. I'm looking forward to meeting you. You don't live all that far from me, I've ridden through Gowrie and have been to basketball games there, but to my knowledge we haven't met.

Will

Make that 52 -- my wife and I just registered -- now I have to decide on big money for motel or big hurt for camping!!!!! I do have one question. I registered myself and wife as members for 39 each, bought T shirts and then saw the entry titled "member rally package" for 69 ------ what is that? Paid with Paypal.

"then saw the entry titled "member rally package" for 69 ------ what is that?"

That really should say "Membership rally package". It was set up for folks who were not members and wanted to join the club and sign up for the rally.

Thanks Al, sets my mine at ease......

Looking forward to meeting people that I have seen here for a long time//

Hi Art and All:
I have had quite a bit of activity with pre-registrations and we are at 57 right now. 5 people have registered today. Keep those cards and letters coming.

PreviousPage 7 of 14Next