USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

2015 Monumental USCA Rally

Yes it dose.

We have asked about the Dog Policy at the campground and dogs are allowed with one caution. There will be a Bluegrass Festival going on at the Elkview at the same time (We planned it that way) They don't allow dogs in the festival venue. The dogs are welcome every where else. Just leave the dog at the campsite or RV during the concerts.

Re: dogs - Great. 🙂
Not a problem - Thank you.
gp

Think about it. The dog rule is more for the comfort of the dog then the people. A fiddle may be more uncomfortable to the dog as it is to some of us people.

We think that things are coming together for a "Monumental" rally. We already have a few volunteers. Check the first post on this tread and see if there is something you would like to help with. I will be listing the known volunteers in a couple weeks.

Harold the #2 guy

Avanell and I will be there. We will be RV it like always. Probably be there a few days early and stay a few days . Harold asked me to volunteer to put on games. I will need a couple of helpers,so feel free to volunteer. Avanell will be in charge of 50/50. Some help may be needed there also.
We have ridden in that area and really enjoyed the roads. Coming from flat land,so to speak,mountains are something out of the ordinary. Hope to see a good turnout.
J.R.
Sec.
Tex. rep.

J.R.

If you and Avenell are going to be there early, maybe you'll join us for the Yellowstone Raid?

I don't know how early we can get there,but sounds like a fun ride.
J.R.
Sec.
Tex. Rep.

Jane & I plan to do the Yellowstone Raid. We will be in the Spearfish area on Thu and Fri of the week prior to the Monumental Rally, so it should fit nicely. Depending on when we are to link up in the Yellowstone area, we can see Devil's Tower and the Little Bighorn Battlefield Monument before, during, or after the Raid.

BMWRO - the Oregon BMW Club - puts on their Chief Joseph Rally in John Day, OR, about the same time - I don't know if they have set a date for 2015 yet but it should be the weekend of the 12-13th or 19-20th. Great rally with lots of good riding; for folks with the time, it would be easy to combine that rally with the USCA.

Thanks,
Duncan

This thread has been quiet for a week so I guess it is time to breathe a little life back in to it. You going to be at the rally Duncan? Be nice to say hello again.

Looking forward to the rally last time I was in Sturgis was 2003 right after I bought the current GS, a little busier that trip.