USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

2014 National Rally

Stu Pierce, SE Region Director, reports the rally site at Hardeeville, SC is solidly secured. He has completed other work in preparation for the rally while in the Hardeeville area and will likely report more details here for those who are considering attending the rally. Jane and I are looking forward to being there.

I would like to thank Stu for his work on the 2014 rally. Every one needs to step up and volunteer whereever needed. J.R. Tex rep

So when is the national rally coming to my state?

BOD is just waiting for you to step up and volunteer to be Rally master. In the forum,there is a schedule showing whose turn it is to host next rally. J.R. Tex rep

Phelonius - 3/26/2014 1:12 AM So when is the national rally coming to my state?

If I recall correctly you are located in Hawaii?

I'd go there for a rally if there was a bridge to get there.

Bridge hell, take the tunnel.

The only tunnel I am familiar with goes under the border into Mexico. Does this connect with the tunnel you are referring to? Sounds like a real plan if you can come up with a afordable way to get there. J.R. Tex rep

I got here free the first time. My uncle paid my ticket then two years later he paid my ticket back.
He sent me there three more times after that.
One the last time when my ship left I threw a lei into the water. It must have washed ashore.