Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

$14,000 - 2013 Triumph Rocket III Roadster with Hannigan Bandito sidecar for sale

We are selling my father's 2013 Triumph Rocket III Roadster ABS with custom Hannigan Bandito sidecar. 

$14,000

14,992 miles 

Rocket III Roadster ABS with Hannigan Motorsports custom Bandito Sidecar. Sidecar has disc brakes, Electric Chamber Control, Plug Accessory 12 volt, seat belt, wheel chrome. Bike has new battery and has been throughly checked out by our mechanic.

We are in Bremen, GA about 50 miles west of Atlanta out I-20. 15 miles from the Georgia-Alabama line. 

You may communicate through the listings on CycleTrader or Facebook Marketplace. 

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2013-Triumph-ROCKET+III+ROADSTER+ABS-5021752387

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/413580127294896/

You may also call Karen at (470) 785-3349.

1bmwmc, Sidewise and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
1bmwmcSidewiseDynamickFlyinMonkeys

Sorry I can't seem to get the photos to load, but I have plenty of photos on the Cycle Trader and Facebook Marketplace listings for now. 

Here is one of the 26 photos of the rig on Cycletrader. This is not a beginners rig. The Rocket 3 has more torque and horsepower than any rider needs.

Beautiful set up, GLWS

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
1bmwmc, smitty901 and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
1bmwmcsmitty901DynamickFlyinMonkeysKaren Jones

Whilst I am not a Facebook user/member/subscriber....a person can still see ALL the photos of this beautiful sidecar rig in the listing on Facebook.

Just click on the FB link in the OP's ad above, and it should pop up for everyone, including us non-FB people.

Another picture of this Triumph/Hannigan rig.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
1bmwmc, CCjon and Karen Jones have reacted to this post.
1bmwmcCCjonKaren Jones
Two Million Miles, and All 7 Continents

Thank you all for sharing the photos!

This rig is assembled so cleanly, I just had to post some more of your photos. This is beautiful.

Back View

1bmwmc, DRONE and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
1bmwmcDRONECCjonFlyinMonkeys
United Sidecar Association Member #9953

Thanks so much!