USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

SOLD 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100 with Cozy Sidecar SOLD

SOLD Beautiful and meticulously maintained.  Rig was professionally built by Bill Cozi's Triumph shop in NJ.  7,600 miles.  Many extras.  Rides great.  Has steering damper.  Sidecar has lockable trunk behind seat.  Sidecar has professionally hand painted pinstriping.  Oil changed regularly since new with synthetic oil.  Drops occasional drop of oil but not a problem; haven't ever needed to add oil since new.  Won first place in class at 2016 Triumph National Rally and third place people's choice at 2017 Rally.  Real head turner and one of a kind.  Reason I'm selling is because I recently downsized and moved from PA to FL and my wife has a bad back and can't ride in the sidecar anymore; therefore, we need to make room in our garage.

Comes with tonneau cover for sidecar, trickle charger, owner's manual, trophies won, etc.  Also have for sale  3 helmets all with SENA headsets and intercoms, plus hand painted pinstriping.  Plus pair of men's leather chaps only worn once.  Can recommend a great individual shipper if needed for the cycle.

Asking $10,500

Contact me for more pictures and information:
John:  jtlinderman1@gmail.com    or 717-602-8042 or 717-222-9109

Uploaded files:
  • Kevin4.jpg
  • Kevin7.jpg
  • Kevin5.jpg
  • Kevin6.jpg
  • Kevin3.jpg

This bike has been sold.