Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

2013 Goldwing F6B Hannigan G

***SOLD***. Selling my 2013 F6B Hannigan GTL rig. Was set up at Hannigan and has 37000 miles. Bike has the Hannigan Evaporative cooler (ac), removable roof, removable side curtains, 2 12v outlets, and is wired for honda communications. I added raked trees, a heated seat, rider backrest, a 6 gal aux tank gravity fed to the main tank. Would like to get $13,500 OBO for a well sorted out rig.  I will not separate the two.  I can email pics, it won’t let me upload them to the forum.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Deleted user has reacted to this post.
Deleted user

That sure is nice looking rig. To bad I'am not a Honda man, nothing bad just not my style. 

Very nice rig, Honda Red too.  Decent price for a well sorted, low mileage rig. 

Honda's are made for riding, not wrenching.  Honda reliability will keep you on the road longer. 

GLWS

So where would one have to go to see this beauty in person

USCA # 8913

Hey Ace we are in Huntsville Al.

I think I will discuss this one with my wife, have to ask though, why are you selling it.

USCA # 8913

Hey Ace, it’s Steven and Rosie from the GA  Sidecar Club.  I am selling off a few rigs and just keeping one since we are not riding as much anymore.

well what do you know, Hi Steven. well OK then, let me mull it over with Monica.

USCA # 8913

another ?? does it have electric tilt/ trim

USCA # 8913

Sure does

Steven

OK we have been talking about it, We are still throwing it around. can you send me a couple pictures of just the passenger seat area from the sides and front. this is a bit of a concern on her part as to comfort when she rides with me on the bike. and maybe some of the inside of the sidecar

my # is nine 1 2 six six3 36 one 2 just text me a couple pics when you get a chance

Thanks

Ace

USCA # 8913

Ace, that does look like a very nice rig.   We still have the F6 and Motorvation Formula II LTD we had when we (literally) ran into you in Yellowstone National Park about 5 years ago.  I've thought of you often since and wondered if you were still sidecaring.  I'm happy you are considering upgrading and continuing.

Quote from Tax Man on July 28, 2020, 11:15 am

Ace, that does look like a very nice rig.   We still have the F6 and Motorvation Formula II LTD we had when we (literally) ran into you in Yellowstone National Park about 5 years ago.  I've thought of you often since and wondered if you were still sidecaring.  I'm happy you are considering upgrading and continuing.

Taxman, I didn't realize that was a F6.  Yes I still have the same rig I had then too.

USCA # 8913

foodog2,

Just made a forum account to get in touch with you about this after lurking on the site for a while.  I'm located somewhat near ya in TN and am interested in taking a look at the rig.

Is this one of the F6B's with reverse?

Thanks in advance,

NattyBumppo

Sorry Natty it sold