Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

2012 National?

Page 1 of 2Next

Any dates and/or location for the 2012 National Rally?
thanks
g

Interested also, need to get my vacation request in before the end of the year.

July 19th to 22nd,2012 at Kootenai County Fairgrounds, Coeur d'Alene, ID

http://www.northidahofair.com/

More Details to follow. As soon as I know, you will know.

Thanks Joyce.

Will be there...........

Here i the Rally Flier. Haven't gotten around to uploading it to the web page yet.

Attached files

Rally by the lake.pdf (1.7 MB) 

Thanks for the flyer Joyce. Do you mind if I post in the Hacks forum over at ADVRider?

Of course- Spread the word. You can always just link to our Rally Page where they can download the flyer. ( I got it posted there last night) More information about motels and restaurants and things to see will be added there as soon as the lists are prepared.

http://www.sidecar.com/rally.asp

Joyce - 12/3/2011 4:10 PM

Of course- Spread the word. You can always just link to our Rally Page where they can download the flyer. ( I got it posted there last night) More information about motels and restaurants and things to see will be added there as soon as the lists are prepared.

http://www.sidecar.com/rally.asp

Thanks Joyce,
I started a thread over there with the link when you first posted the rally page but everytime I mention it somebody still asks so I will put the flyer up so they can download it there also.

Will there be tent camp sites available at the Fairgrounds, if not, any suggestions on good camping close to the event??

Yes, Tent Camping and RV Spots are available at the Fairgrounds. I'm working on getting some additional information with nearby Motels to put up on the Rally Page.

Thanks Joyce. Any links or info would be great. Me and a couple other guys are trying to get our game plan figured out for the rally. 🙂

Joyce - 1/24/2012 8:37 AM

Yes, Tent Camping and RV Spots are available at the Fairgrounds. I'm working on getting some additional information with nearby Motels to put up on the Rally Page.

For Non-campers a Google search brought up several options for motels. The Fairgrounds Address is 4056 N Government Way, Coeur D Alene

Attached files

motel loc_ 4056 N Government Way, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815 - Google Maps.pdf (138.1 KB) 

Joyce Under "RE 2012 National" Tab when I try to draw up the motel list I get a "Duplicate headers received from server Error 349". I don't know if that is my fault or not.
Thanks
Burke Pollard

Not your fault. I haven't put the list up there yet. For right now just open the attachment in the message above. I'm waiting for some clarifications from Billie before I add a page 2 there.

Hi Joyce,

I'm new to the Forum and to USCA. Plan to attend the July Rally. Are reservations necessary for RV's at the fairgrounds? If so is there a website or a phone #?

Thank you. Be safe,

Keith

No camping reservations required. There should be plenty of spots available. Looking forward to seeing you there.

The rally info page says tent camping is available with "limited water and electricity." My wife and I were planning on camping onsite but we're wondering what the above means in regards to shower availability and restroom facilities. Any clarification possible on what those facilities are like? I'm just getting my wife back into camping and don't want to toss in a less-than-enjoyable experience. Thanks!

GTRider

There are nice showers and restrooms and water is available, you might want to pack a collapisable water jug if you want some at your tent. The tent camping is in a group area. It just means that it's not like a KOA with water and electric available for all at the tent. We try to accomodate people with health issues like a CPAP machine who need electric but for the most part it's dry camping. You should be busy enough talking, site seeing and eating that you won't spend much time in the tent anyway.

Thanks, I figured that would be the case but wanted the question put to rest on our end.

Best,

GTRider

Page 1 of 2Next