Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

2011 USCA National Rally

Page 1 of 4Next

The United Sidecar Associations 33rd National Sidecar Rally will be held in Dayton,Ohio the week of July 28-31th at the Dayton Tall Timbers Resort KOA.
View virtual tour at: http://www.daytonkoa.com
On site camping reservations taken care of by the KOA at Reservations:
1-800-562-3317 or E-mail: camp@daytonkoa.com PLEASE tell them you are with the USCA and get 20% off, now till the rally. They are holding over 100 sites for use till mid March, after that it's open to all.

More details to follow

Well I have the best site but will have room for someone’s tent.

More details to follow:
OH: You can put 2 tents on one site, find a buddy split the cost. 90% of the tent sites are under tree's, in the shade.

Nice area and nice KOA but every thing is booked.I ceheck to get resevation today. I was unabe le to get a RV site or even a tent site.Would love to make the rally but can't get reservation and it is 11 mths away. Am i not at the right KOA are what??? Randy and Karen

I will call them in the morning and see if i can get reservations.Maybe just cant' on line. Randy and Karen

You will need to call and tell them it is for the USCA Rally. 1-800-562-3317

Randy & Karen
A little disclaimer on the online KOA reservation site said: For group reservations, multiple sites or stays longer than 28 days
please call (800) 562-3317.
There is nowhere to click 20% off USCA rally on their web site, so just call. They are really friendly and are open 24/7 till Nov. 1st. You can still make reservations during the winter shut down.
see you at the rally, great day for riding here, I'm working on Dave's Loop, 7 covered bridges with lots of fields of corn.

Thanks; We will call today. Thanks again Randy and Karen

we have a name" BUCKEYE RALLY"
rally fee's to be posted next week.

The United Sidecar Associations 33rd National Sidecar Rally will be held in Dayton,Ohio the week of July 28-31th at the Dayton Tall Timbers Resort KOA.
View virtual tour at: http://www.daytonkoa.com
On site camping reservations taken care of by the KOA at Reservations:
1-800-562-3317 or E-mail: camp@daytonkoa.com PLEASE tell them you are with the USCA and get 20% off, now till the rally. They are holding over 100 sites for use till mid March, after that it's open to all.

More details to follow
-----

USCA BUCKEYE RALLY 2011
Rally Fees:
Pre-register by July 15, 2011:
Adult USCA Member $25, non-members $35
Adolescent members age 10 – 18 $10, non-members $15
After July 15, 2011 and at the gate:
Adult USCA Members $30, non-members $40
Adolescent members age 10 – 18 $15, non-members $20
(All children 9 and younger are free, member rates apply to all members of a family)

Dave, thanks for the info and pricing. Even though it might be a bit early, any idea when the registration forms might be available and registration will begin? I'm thinking that it might make a good present to have under the tree and to help begin planning for better riding weather.

Thanks for asking, the registration forms are ready now. I will try and post it here.

BUCKEYE RALLY

The United Sidecar Associations 33rd National Sidecar Rally will be held in Dayton, Ohio
the week of July 28-31th at the Dayton Tall Timbers Resort KOA. View virtual tour at:
http://www.daytonkoa.com. On site camping reservations will be taken by the KOA at Reservations:
1-800-562-3317 or E-mail the campground at camp@daytonkoa.com. PLEASE tell them you
are with the USCA and get 20% off, now until the rally. They are holding over 100 sites for us
till mid-March, after that it's open to all.

Pre-register by July 15, 2011:
Adult USCA Member $25, non-members $35
Adolescent members age 10 – 18 $10, non-members $15
After July 15, 2011 and at the gate:
Adult USCA Members $30, non-members $40
Adolescent members age 10 – 18 $15, non-members $20

(All children 9 and younger are free, member rates apply to all members of a family)

Driver’s Name: ____________________________________________ Fee: _______

Address: ____________________________________________

Home City, State: ____________________________________________

USCA # ___________ e-mail: ___________________________

Passenger Name: ____________________________________________ Fee: _______

For more details check out the USCA website at http://www.sidecar.com
Mail completed form and payment (made out to “USCA-RALLY”) to:
Al Olme
3117 James Ave. So.
Minneapolis, MN 55408

I'll try to attach a pdf, maybe easier to print out that way

Attached files

BUCKEYE RALLY Registration Form PDF-1.pdf (158.6 KB) 

Are dogs free if they are under 9 y/o, or do I have to compute Barley's age in dog years..? 🙂

Dog's are free and welcome@ the Rally. The KOA won't let them stay in the Lodges or cabins, but every place else. If you have a dog and want a Lodge or Cabin, they can spend the nights at my house. Then hang out with U during the day. I have one set up for a sleep over already. We will have games for the kids, maybe we can have games for the dogs.

So I live in NJ and am within a one day easy 10 hr ride to this. I'd like to come and I'll probably have a couple of others who'll tag along 🙂
How many people typically show up? Are there events and rides or just basically people hanging out (that's fine). What about food? Do we bring our own or is the some kind of food event/commissary there? Any input would be helpful. Thanks!
- Gus

Hi Gus
We will have a catered dinner Sat. night. Sidecar games, planed rides, hanging out time, pool (onsite) along with a Pizza / ice-cream shop on site. Other food places a mile up the road. ect ect.................
Dave Rally Host

Thanks Dave. The plan is to take all day Fri and ride out. Stay Fri night and all day Sat. Get up Sun am and head back home. Looks like Sat is the day to be there.

We are in the process of planning our annual open house for the same weekend as the Natioal Rally. Seeing as how our shop is within 20 miles of the KOA, it should be a nice ride if folks want to take a little side trip.

Stopped by Dave & John Heindl's shop today to talk about the rally. They are a Ural and Royal Enfield dealer, they were the 3rd largest seller of Ural sidecar rigs in the country last year.

Page 1 of 4Next