USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

2011 USCA National Rally

The United Sidecar Associations 33rd National Sidecar Rally will be held in Dayton,Ohio the week of July 28-31th at the Dayton Tall Timbers Resort KOA.
View virtual tour at: http://www.daytonkoa.com
On site camping reservations taken care of by the KOA at Reservations:
1-800-562-3317 or E-mail: camp@daytonkoa.com PLEASE tell them you are with the USCA and get 20% off, now till the rally. They are holding over 100 sites for use till mid March, after that it's open to all.

More details to follow

Well I have the best site but will have room for someone’s tent.

More details to follow:
OH: You can put 2 tents on one site, find a buddy split the cost. 90% of the tent sites are under tree's, in the shade.

Nice area and nice KOA but every thing is booked.I ceheck to get resevation today. I was unabe le to get a RV site or even a tent site.Would love to make the rally but can't get reservation and it is 11 mths away. Am i not at the right KOA are what??? Randy and Karen

I will call them in the morning and see if i can get reservations.Maybe just cant' on line. Randy and Karen

You will need to call and tell them it is for the USCA Rally. 1-800-562-3317

Randy & Karen
A little disclaimer on the online KOA reservation site said: For group reservations, multiple sites or stays longer than 28 days
please call (800) 562-3317.
There is nowhere to click 20% off USCA rally on their web site, so just call. They are really friendly and are open 24/7 till Nov. 1st. You can still make reservations during the winter shut down.
see you at the rally, great day for riding here, I'm working on Dave's Loop, 7 covered bridges with lots of fields of corn.

Thanks; We will call today. Thanks again Randy and Karen

we have a name" BUCKEYE RALLY"
rally fee's to be posted next week.

The United Sidecar Associations 33rd National Sidecar Rally will be held in Dayton,Ohio the week of July 28-31th at the Dayton Tall Timbers Resort KOA.
View virtual tour at: http://www.daytonkoa.com
On site camping reservations taken care of by the KOA at Reservations:
1-800-562-3317 or E-mail: camp@daytonkoa.com PLEASE tell them you are with the USCA and get 20% off, now till the rally. They are holding over 100 sites for use till mid March, after that it's open to all.

More details to follow
-----

USCA BUCKEYE RALLY 2011
Rally Fees:
Pre-register by July 15, 2011:
Adult USCA Member $25, non-members $35
Adolescent members age 10 – 18 $10, non-members $15
After July 15, 2011 and at the gate:
Adult USCA Members $30, non-members $40
Adolescent members age 10 – 18 $15, non-members $20
(All children 9 and younger are free, member rates apply to all members of a family)