Features:

Scots steering damper
3 Jesse cases
Trunk rack
Seat Concepts seat
Fork Brace
Heavier fork springs
1" raising link on the rear
16/44 sprockets (I think stock is 17/41)
Heated grips
Tub windshield & tonneau cover
Upgraded foot pegs
2 windshields
Printed service manual

Attached files

The vstrom 1000 has to be one of the most underrated and unappreciated tugs out there. With 98 hp and 74 ft/lbs torque, Suzuki reliability with a design that has been around and proven, easy to find inexpensive parts and service... and you're not over paying for a marque.

Hard to go wrong with this deal.

I would like to see your rig if it's still for sale. I tried to send a PM, but I do not think it went through because I don't use that medium.
You can email me at hearnandy@gmail.com

This is a good looking machine. Is it still for sale? There wasn't a public reply to the last post. Would you post more pictures if it is still being offered?

United Sidecar Association Member #9953

Sorry for not hanging out here more often, still for sale (and discounted a bit).

I can't fine the button to send you a "personal message".  I would like to find out more about you rig.  How can I get in touch with you?

Bud....

Personal messaging is not a current feature of this forum.  We expect the developer to add messaging in the future.

Folks selling things would be well advised to include an email address or phone number in their ads.

Can you post a few more pictures?

@SteveADV, I'm hoping this is not against the rules, take a look here; https://advrider.com/f/threads/2009-suzuki-d1000-with-ural-sidecar.1326750/

Have had to postpone buying myself anything anytime soon... ?   Someone should pick up this cool looking rig.

United Sidecar Association Member #9953

Thanks for the recent interest, I didn't expect any action(?) until next spring. Price is down to $7500. And yes, there are more photos and a better description on that 'other' site.

I can be reached at on2wheels52@yahoo.com or 870*421*2103. Text works well for me.

Will go for $6800.

Still have this rig for sale?

Sorry for the delay Mike.

The pair has been split up, have mounted the tub on a different bike and sold the DL1000.