USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

2003 Valkyrie with Sidecar $6,700.00

2003 Honda Valkyrie with Texas Sidecar mounted with DMC mounts. Bike has 31,000 miles and is very clean- runs and rides great. Fluids just changed, brakes and seals done, new battery, new filters and all prepped for spring. It has a 8 degree triple tree installed and I have the original. Sidecar is still in production and comes with a cover, LED lights and full suspension. This rig has been aligned and it a blast to ride.
This is a reliable Honda Valkyrie, 1500 engine, 5 speed that has been cared for.
Bought it hoping/thinking the dog would enjoy riding, ya that was a big no. So it's up for sale to someone who can enjoy it. I have the title and the rig is ready to go. No test rides unless you show up on a sidecar or have cash with you. I'm not interested in you learning how to ride a sidecar rig during a test ride. I'm happy to take you for a ride with you in the sidecar to get a feel for how this bike rides and runs. $6,700.00 located in Hudson, NH. Text me at 603-809-5041 or email at forsalein603@gmail.com
Uploaded files:
  • IMG_5768-small.JPG
  • IMG_5770-small.JPG