Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

2003 Moto Guzzi California III Aluminum with Cal Friendship car

32,500K. Fabricator that I acquired this rig from has extensive sidecar experience & assesses it's value @ at $6500. Matte   silver including matching car, period fairing and panniers Is in excellent condition. Tires have less than 1K. Fluids are fresh. Pulls strong & tracks smooth 2 hands or 1. A nice uncommon rig that starts conversations easily. If I screw up trying pics here I'm happy to send upon request. 775-750-8437      Dale

Mike Donohue has reacted to this post.
Mike Donohue

Told Ya, lol.    Silver Springs, Fl.     Moto Guzzi pics🤞🏻

Nope! I give up. It's me, soooooo  pics on request to email🤞🏻Dale 775-750-8437 ridesend@gmail.com

Boxer Metal craft do the work??    email me pics and I will  post them up for you    cruzerdog@mac.com     price sounds fair  ....if  Boxer did the work .. they know their stuff  .. they fixed my build problems   they are usual booked out for a year

Thats a very nice , unique outfit,at a great price!

Rick.

OOPS!! Thanks Al.       Rig is in Silver Springs, Fl

Chuck fm Inverness, please contact me again. True story; my 50 pound Labradoodle puppy bumped my arm & I deleted your ph number then, honest, she ate the postit with your info. Kinda funny not & I'm sorry.

I did show Silver Springs, Fl in my 2nd post here.

Cruzerdog, thank you for your offer. My wife has helped me get pics to 2 contacts. If they don't commit I hope I can contact you for help. 

Thanks Dale.  I missed the second post.  'Sorry for the extra communication, I guess I'm just used to having to ask.  Good luck with the sale.

A

You're welcome Al

This rig is no longer for sale. Thanks for the interest.

Hi Dale. I'm Janice in Apollo Beach outside of Tampa.  is the rig still available? if you could text that would be great.  I'm having a hard time navigating thru the website. Thanks 413 454 5846.