Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

1984 Honda Goldwing with sidecar for sale in Iowa

I have a Silver 1984 Honda Goldwing with a sidecar for sale in Richland Iowa. Last ride was in the Summer by my son and nephew. Needs a few welds after my son was flying the chair with my nephew who weighs in at 280 pounds. 

Handles very well on the highway all day long at 70mph full of gear. Also does great on gravel, and snow. Not so good ice, however sometimes in life when the opportunity presents itself you have to try. Kind of like seeing how long you can fly the chair.

Bike had new timing belt done before I bought it. Carbs were redone this Spring. This would be an outstanding rig with very little upkeep required. I’ve owned 4 Goldwings and have been amazed at how well they do. 50,000 mile rated car tire on the motorcycle, and trailer tire on the sidecar for extended tire life.

Asking $5,000 in cash or might consider   trades depending on what someone might have. I would consider a drop deck trailer for hauling equipment, log splitter, 1 ton truck, 8n Ford tractor, or maybe something else interesting or useful.

I can send more pictures or answer any questions you may have.

Best to text or leave a voicemail for a quicker response 641-455-4445      email: beebuddies2018@gmail.com 

Karl

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.