Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

1980 Honda GL1100 with Friendship II California Sidecar for Sale $3000

I am posting this on both the Complete Rigs and Sidecar for sale locations as the motorcycle is for sure a project bike but the sidecar is in very good condition and I am willing to sell them together  ($3000) or Separate ( Motorcycle $200 ) (Sidecar $2600). Here are the details;

Honda GL1100 was purchased used in 1990 with 54,010 original miles, in good running condition, with California Sidecar Friendship II, in excellent condition.

Stored in heated garage, the current mileage on Honda is 55,758. Kept covered, this rig belonged to my mom who passed away 2 years ago. It has not been plated / inspected for past 12 years. It has serious electrical issues, as extra lighting was added incorrectly, but the motor will turn over. Obviously it will also need major overhaul for safety, new fluids, etc. Someone who has the time and expertise could make this motorcycle great again. Unfortunately, I am not that person.  The Sidecar is almost exactly as is was when  she got it in 1990, of course the interior is older but not torn, the roof fits well and snaps into place, and the paint is beautiful, although there are a few scratches. The sidecar has the larger tire with the 4 lug wheel and the torsion bar. I

t is located in Beaver County Pa (Western Pa north of Pittsburgh) and Sale is for pick up only by buyer, cash or certified check.

If you are interested, please contact me at:

mindyronm@gmail.com or (724) 601-3435. 

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_0230-copy.jpg
  • IMG_0233-copy.jpg
  • IMG_0238-copy.jpg
  • IMG_0244-copy.jpeg
  • IMG_2502-copy.jpg
  • IMG_9781-copy.jpg
  • IMG_9782-copy-2.jpg
  • IMG_9790-copy.jpg
  • IMG_9791-copy.jpg