Classifieds

This menu bar applies ONLY to the Classifieds

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

92 BMW K100rs 4v/EZS rally For Sale

Pearl White K100rs/EZS Rally sidecar 55k miles very good condition. I bought this a year ago and have another k1100 rig I intended to sell, but things have changed.When I bought this one less than 2500 miles ago it had a new clutch, all splines lubed, new fuel pump,filter,plug wires etc. original owner I believe was a BMW tech he removed ABS and allot of odds and ends. Has top that's never been installed, new 14" tires trunk lid rack, both tally and short windshield for chair.

I had the tub bottom linex bed liner coated, sorted the brake system with all steel lines, got a new tonneau with zippered dog hatch ( Why have a sidecar without a dog) installed Parabellem windshield on tug and Klt bars for comfort and easier steering, has a fan switch to start cooling fan early. Several windshields and seat choices, a spare transmission and final drive.

It had one of Claude Stanleys swaybars but it really didn't change the handling, it caused the tub to be raised and added weight so I removed it.Older details here :http://hpsidecars.com/ForSale/20180919/92_BMW_EZS.htm

Rig is in SE MN I can help with delivery in lower 48 if reasonable (don't expect a 2000k mile round trip for free) I'm asking for 12.5K $ or best offer  davebig01@gmail.com

Images are recent !  Today

Uploaded files:
  • whtk04.jpg
  • whtk05.jpg
  • whtk06.jpg
  • whtk03.jpg
  • whtk08.jpg
“Patience – A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue.” ? Ambrose Bierce

This lovely rig needs a new owner seller is currently motivated.

“Patience – A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue.” ? Ambrose Bierce