Skip to content

Classifieds

This menu bar applies ONLY to the “Classifieds” forum
To go to other forums use the “Forums” menu on the home page

Please to create posts and topics.

SOLD - 2015 Suzuki Burgman with sidecar

Thanks for looking, The rig is on its way to a new home in Illinois.

Jan "CCjon" Daub

Uploaded files:

• 006.jpg
1bmwmc and FlyinMonkeys have reacted to this post.
1bmwmcFlyinMonkeys

This fine Burgman 650 w/Hannigan Classic sidecar WAS my wife's sidecar rig, which we sold to CCjon. I am more than happy to assist in answering any questions that anyone may have regarding this rig, as we were the ones that performed the marriage ceremony of the bike and the sidecar.

I have 100% confidence in this rig, knowing every finite inch of that 2015 Burgman 650 Executive, and having flown 3000 miles to get that Hannigan Classic sidecar, then driving 3000 miles back to home, so that the bride could marry the groom.

If I can be of help, just ask. 

CCjon and AceinSav have reacted to this post.
CCjonAceinSav
Two Million Miles, and All 7 Continents

That is a fine looking rig....

CCjon, AceinSav and FlyinMonkeys have reacted to this post.
CCjonAceinSavFlyinMonkeys
2009 Yamaha Venture with Hannigan Hack 1999 Valkyrie IS 2006 Goldwing 2021 Ram 3500/6.7HO

I am interested in the rig  John in Folsom CA 95763         call 916-764-0700 

FlyinMonkeys has reacted to this post.
FlyinMonkeys

John, there is one member here in front of you. Will let you know if the rig becomes available.

Sweet‼️   I’ve got a 2017 burg.  I’ve got it pretty pumped out but  I’d love to have it hacked.  This would be nice.  I’ve got a Hannigan  on a 2005 goldwing.  They are a great product and great people.    Wonder how it’s gonna do on the long haul w/ the belt drive system on these burgs???   I’d love to have the opportunity to talk w/ either of the owners.  

Please put me in line if this rig is available.

Mike

two one six five seven zero ten ten

Thank you for all the positive comments and feedback. The Burgman rig is on its way to a new home in Illinois. 

SwampFox, AceinSav and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
SwampFoxAceinSavThane LewisFlyinMonkeys

@Varn Cummings, the Suzuki Burgman 650 is not a Belt Drive. It's a GEAR drive.

Look at a schematic of the final drive system, and it shows 5 driven gears, all working in a concerted line, to reach the ring gear at the rear wheel.

CCjon has reacted to this post.
CCjon
Two Million Miles, and All 7 Continents

Sweet...

2009 Yamaha Venture with Hannigan Hack 1999 Valkyrie IS 2006 Goldwing 2021 Ram 3500/6.7HO