Classifieds

This menu bar applies ONLY to the Classifieds

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

2003 Valkyrie with Sidecar $6,700.00

2003 Honda Valkyrie with Texas Sidecar mounted with DMC mounts. Bike has 31,000 miles and is very clean- runs and rides great. Fluids just changed, brakes and seals done, new battery, new filters and all prepped for spring. It has a 8 degree triple tree installed and I have the original. Sidecar is still in production and comes with a cover, LED lights and full suspension. This rig has been aligned and it a blast to ride.
This is a reliable Honda Valkyrie, 1500 engine, 5 speed that has been cared for.
Bought it hoping/thinking the dog would enjoy riding, ya that was a big no. So it's up for sale to someone who can enjoy it. I have the title and the rig is ready to go. No test rides unless you show up on a sidecar or have cash with you. I'm not interested in you learning how to ride a sidecar rig during a test ride. I'm happy to take you for a ride with you in the sidecar to get a feel for how this bike rides and runs. $6,700.00 located in Hudson, NH. Text me at 603-809-5041 or email at forsalein603@gmail.com
Uploaded files:
  • IMG_5768-small.JPG
  • IMG_5770-small.JPG