Skip to content

Classifieds

This menu bar applies ONLY to the “Classifieds” forum
To go to other forums use the “Forums” menu on the home page

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

SOLD - 2002 BMW R1150GSA/URAL Adventure Sidecar | Opening Bid $22.5K | 58K miles | $16K Refit | Seattle, WA

I refurbished this fine adventure touring sidecar for a client.  He passed away before he could take delivery.  Am offering this listing on behalf of his family as I know it best.  I am not a dealer, and am not making a commission or receiving any other financial consideration, am simply hoping to find a good home for this rig.

The short listing:

• 2002 BMW R1150GS Adventure , non-ABS, odo has 58K miles on it, but motorcycle was re-powered with a newer TwinSpark (two spark plugs per cylinder) motor several years after purchased by original owner, the general manager of a major Eastcoast BMW Motorcycle dealership. DMC sidecar kit and URAL sidecar body were rigged to the motorcycle by the dealership's service department.
  • DMC Sidecars subframe, chassis, trailing arm, nose and tail rack
  • URAL steel sidecar body and fender assembly
  • LBS Leading Link Front suspension system
  • 15" rotary-forged modular automotive wheels all around
  • New Touratech black anodized panniers
  • New Odyssey battery, new BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires to include spare

For complete details, photos, and details on how to tender a bid, please see the offer listing on the ADVrider.com website.  You do not need an account to view the listing.  Here is the link:

https://advrider.com/f/threads/2002-bmw-r1150gsa-ural-adventure-sidecar-opening-bid-22-5k-58k-miles-16k-refit-seattle-wa.1514745/

Uploaded files:
  • 20210808_2002_BMW-R1150GSA_URAL_14.jpg
  • 20210808_2002_BMW-R1150GSA_URAL_15.jpg
  • 20210808_2002_BMW-R1150GSA_URAL_16.jpg