Skip to content

Classifieds

This menu bar applies ONLY to the “Classifieds” forum
To go to other forums use the “Forums” menu on the home page

Please to create posts and topics.

Sold! 1999 Harley Davidson FLHTC/I with Champion Sidecar in Southern Minnesota

I am posting this for a friend of mine who requested some help posting an ad with pictures:

1999 Harley Davidson FLHTC/I with Champion Sidecar

I have for sale a 1999 Harley Davidson FLHTC/I Electra Glide Classic with the 88 Twin Cam motor.  Current mileage on the bike is 30,800 miles and may go up slightly as the bike is being ridden occasionally.  The bike has a beautiful paint matching Champion sidecar mounted to it.

The Harley Davidson comes with Screaming Eagle performance upgrades.

I am the second owner of the unit.  The original owner stored the rig for about  10 years before I purchased it.  Because of this, I had a local independent mechanic go over the bike after I purchased it.  This mechanic was formerly employed as a mechanic at a Harley Davidson Dealership and is a top notch individual highly recommended by the local riding community.  Some of the updates that my mechanic recommended and I agreed to included:

New tires

New drive belt

New clutch plates

All lube's changed

I also added the following items to enhance bike:

New windshield

New Radio

And new trim on the sidecar

The bike/sidecar combination is located in Southern Minnesota (56081)

The bike is ready to ride and I have a clear title in hand.  Asking price is $16,000.00.  No trades please and I will not ship although after the unit is paid for in cash or verifiable bank draft you may arrange shipping on your own.

My name is Dennis and I can be contacted by:

TEXT: 5zero7 Three Eight 0 nine 6eight6

or

e-mail: dgforge@outlook.com

DRONE, slacker and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
DRONEslackerReardan TomFlyinMonkeys
USCA Member and Minnesota State Representative

Were the cam tensioners change and the cam bearings updated?  Nice looking rig.

I discussed with Dennis today whether the cam tensioners had been serviced and he was told by the original owner that the cam chest had been updated as part of a $3400 Screaming Eagle upgrade that was done to the bike before Dennis purchased it.  I don't know if documentation is available on these upgrades without contacting the original owner.

Pete Steinis has reacted to this post.
Pete Steinis
USCA Member and Minnesota State Representative