Skip to content

Classifieds

This menu bar applies ONLY to the “Classifieds” forum
To go to other forums use the “Forums” menu on the home page

Please to create posts and topics.

1994 GL1500 with Hannigan Astro 2+2 sidecar

2nd owner of 1994 Goldwing Aspencade with Hannigan Astro 2+2. Only approx 37,000 miles. I have changed the clutch out with all new plates and spring, rebuilt the clutch cylinder while had it apart. New alternator as well.  There is a saddleman gel seat, tall wind screen with vent, passenger arm rests, passenger highway pegs, LED headlights and turn signals, trailer hitch, air deflectors on mirrors and sides.  Cb radio works, cruise works, 4 ways, etc. Only thing I know doesn't work is the air compressor but I have not looked at it since it rides good without needing air.    The Hannigan Astro has the 2seater with 2 seat belts, 2 cup holders, 3 speed fan, 3 speed Air Conditioning, 12v plug, roof storage bag, LED head light, electric camber, intercom cord, cover.  Bike rides great.  Asking $9000 OBO.  Located in Eastern NC (Princeton, NC).  

Update! lowering price to $8500 OBO as I have lowered on other postings across the net.

Feel free to call or text (I don't answer numbers I don't know so please leave a message or follow it up with a text)

(9 one 9.five 2 4.seven 7 9 nine)

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Post in other forums and social media. I have had a lot of tire kickers but no one sold.  Feel free to set up time to look at it.  I ride it still so mileage could go up some. Thanks for browsing.

Have you gotten any offers?  I purchased almost that same rig here in AZ  almost a year ago.

98 Wing with 38K miles Hannigan Astro 2+2. Granted it needed tires and a tune up but I paid half what you are asking.

2009 Yamaha Venture with Hannigan Hack 1999 Valkyrie IS 2006 Goldwing 2021 Ram 3500/6.7HO

Thanks Tom...I have had some interest yes. You got one hell of a deal. I will not let mine go for that low. I am negotiable but not for half asking.  Again thanks

Big Tom has reacted to this post.
Big Tom